Personal Comfort & Care during an S.I. series
Things to consider while you are going through a series of Structural Integration:
* Wear underwear you are comfortable being seen in to your sessions.
* Get a bit more protein in your diet while going through the series.
* Drink lots of water after your sessions.
* Be prepared to feel like you are in transition.
* After an initial series of Structural Integration, it’s best to wait a number of months before receiving any more of this kind of work— try a movement class instead.